Monday 10 May 2010

Servent Jamm - Cried Out

Servent Jamm – Cried Out

When I heard all the lines
When I crossed so many times
But I still default again
When I cried out your name

Could you be by my side
Could you say I’m your life?
But I have to stand again
To be with you till the end

Getting alert is a lie
But we can teach them to try
Is that thing that you do?
Come back in time just for you

They want to warn me all about
They want to say how does it out
Is it by walking on it by?
And head down and cry

Why I has such that face
I think I’m better this entire place
This is where they have to be
Where the place wild and free
When I kiss your head good bye
They’re something burst in sky
When had this chance again
To be with you till the end

Some say I heard of my self too much
Some day I won’t turn on the light
Cried out what you have done to me
Hold the door and you have me the key

Don’t want grow to old too fast
One day they all be time at last
Make love what all that we have said
It’s not easy to recreate

Cried out your name….


credit

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails