Saturday 13 February 2010

Hymn to The Immortal Wind - Mono

Hymn to The Immortal Wind... 30th January 2010... KL PAC...

A new hope. A hope to build a new life in future. This album do give great impact for me personally.

When I do listen to the album after the performance few days later, there was a tears do came out(Maybe because of my current condition?? I just can feel the sadness when I hold my mum hand... Haha!!). Maybe because the story behind the the sound produced by this Japan band was full of sadness. Even though the sadness can be felt, there was several part that I do think there is a 'hope' that can felt in every climax of the sadness in every song in the album.

I felt lucky because I had bought the original album even though the number of copies is limited. :-)

Those are the list of the song that was in the album:
  1. Ashes In The Snow
  2. Burial At The Sea
  3. Silent Fight, Sleeping Down
  4. Pure As Snow(Trails of The Winter Snow)
  5. Follow The Map
  6. The Battle To Heaven
  7. Everlasting Light


Footnote:
  1. Weird English yaa... Haha!! After 4 month... Haha!! 2 hours to make this post... Haha!!
  2. Shareez, cannot upload the videos that I had recorded... I wanted to share with you bro!! So sad...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails